Develop skills and improve performance, achieving the most challenging of your goals
Developing soft skills enhances our ability to interact more effectively and productively with others. These are typically the set of skills that separate the average performers from the high achievers.
In today’s economic environment, job roles demand that individuals possess greater levels of development in their soft skills, leading to improved work performance, outputs and relationships.
For any of our 90-minute soft skills webinars, delivered simultaneously and interactively to 3-12 of your people, the cost is £50+VAT per person, with a maximum cost of £500+VAT (so you effectively get two places free if you can fill it with 12 people) and with only a minimum of 3 people required.
We think you will find £50 per person to be excellent value for money. Each webinar is delivered by an experienced facilitator with over 20 years of senior leadership experience in the private and public sector, and ends with an action plan and access to a copy of the slides.
Here are the 10 most popular soft skills webinar subjects we offer:
Coaching & Mentoring Skills for Leaders
Managing Remote Teams
Negotiation & Influencing
- All our training is delivered by qualified and accredited trainers / facilitators who have many years of leadership, management and training experience working in the public and private sector
- Affordable and efficient on your time
- Bespoke pricing available depending on your numbers and specific requirements
- All learners receive a certificate of attendance
Please contact us to discuss your online training requirements – Take control of your future!
- Our soft skills sessions are all delivered remotely and online using Zoom videoconferencing
- Your trainer will ensure you become familiar with the software
- You only need a computer or device with a web browser to connect, and a microphone and camera to interact
- The experience is as close as you can get to being in the same room as the trainer