Enhancing performance and relationships through Emotional Intelligence
Enjoy an interesting and thought-provoking Emotional Intelligence workshop. The sessions will be immersive and collaborative and led by two international, highly experienced and globally certified Emotional Intelligence coaches.
Who is it for?
It is a must for you if you work in Human Resources, Leadership & Development or in a people management role.
What knowledge, skills or understanding will the workshop deliver?
- How to enhance the quality of your communication and your relationships with colleagues, stakeholders and customers
- Define and explain what Emotional Intelligence is, including the key areas
- Examine how Emotionally Intelligent leaders and followers look and behave
- How to identify, understand and manage your emotions
- How to reduce short term employee absence due to stress related issues
- How you can make better decisions when emotions are involved
- How and when Emotional Intelligence is linked to your performance, relationships and wellbeing
- How you can complete mutually satisfying win-win relationships that boost your individual and collective performance
- How to explore the EQ-i 2.0 Assessment method
- How your Emotional Intelligence can be developed
This workshop is designed for you if you are one of these organisations:
An organisation that would like to explore how to fully embrace the benefits of the world’s only scientifically validated Emotional Intelligence assessment tool so that you can:
- Reduce short term employee absence caused by stress related issues
- Increase individual and team performance
- Improve relationships with colleagues and clients
- Increase leadership capability
- Improve decision-making
- Decrease occupational stress
- Increase personal well-being
- Reduce staff turnover
You’re welcome to enjoy our complimentary refreshments prior to the event and we both look forward to exploring EQ with you.
We hope to see you there (or recommend this event to a colleague or friend if you think it may be of interest).